67,056 Aircraft Technical Database
Comprehensive technical database of engineering details of aircraft worldwide and of various genres
Description: Categorized by 9 aircraft types and further indexed by name initials, this database contains engineering technical data of 67,056 aircraft (flying machines) from around the world and across multiple air industries.
- Size: 10.00 MB
- Tables: 3
- Records: 67,056
- Formats: MySQL, CSV, MS Excel, MS Access, XML (See Downloads for sure.)
Below are the categories / subjects / topics this database contains record entries about and the number of entries under each of them:
- Blimp/dirigable airplanes
- Fixed width single engine airplanes
- Fixed width multi engine airplanes
- Rotorcraft airplanes
- Weight shift control airplanes
- Powered parachutes
- 2,760 records have an empty engine field.
- 2,768 records have an empty engine_count field.
- 53,263 records have an empty cruising_speed field.
Lifetime Updates (fees may apply)
This database is being constantly updated with regards to both data volume and data structure, once every 0.5 - 5 years depending on niche, and you will be notified via our Blog or Twitter when new versions come out.
Other Formats upon Request
We include the most common, popular and usable formats readily accessible on the download page, but should you need the database in other formats such as:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft SQL Server Compact Edition
- Interbase / Firebird
- Single Table (multiple tables are combined into one)
- Microsoft Word .DOC
Let us know and we'll see what we can do. Additional fees may apply.